Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All of my photos got rejected from my queue, what can I improve to make these better.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of my photos got rejected from my queue, what can I improve to make these better.

A bunch of my photos got rejected from my queue without them telling me why? What could make these a bit better and get them accepted!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	VH-FSQ 2.jpg
Views:	1277
Size:	950.6 KB
ID:	1176011Click image for larger version

Name:	VH-FSQ.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	812.3 KB
ID:	1176012Click image for larger version

Name:	YABA.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	762.2 KB
ID:	1176013Click image for larger version

Name:	VH-JID.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	870.2 KB
ID:	1176014
    I am very confused and a bit annoyed. I am just getting started with plane spotting and photography and am only using an iPhone 12 camera. All photos are edited in GIMP and/or the iOS Photos app.
    If anyone has any tips or info, please let me know!

Thanks,
    Bean

P.S Here are all the photos in full size.

Views:	484
ID:	1176015Click image for larger version

Views:	475
ID:	1176016Click image for larger version

Views:	476
ID:	1176017Click image for larger version

Views:	471
ID:	1176018

You can start with reading our Upload Guidelines here https://www.jetphotos.com/uploadguidelines/, this shouldn't take too much time, and it will clarify alot.
    Also, if you really would like to get into planespotting, I'd suggest you to get a normal camera, even a cheap DSLR or mirrorless with kit lens will do better than a phone camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Beans_Aviation View Post
      A bunch of my photos got rejected from my queue without them telling me why? What could make these a bit better and get them accepted!

Views:	1277
ID:	1176011Click image for larger version

Views:	526
ID:	1176012Click image for larger version

Views:	527
ID:	1176013Click image for larger version

Views:	519
ID:	1176014
      I am very confused and a bit annoyed. I am just getting started with plane spotting and photography and am only using an iPhone 12 camera. All photos are edited in GIMP and/or the iOS Photos app.
      If anyone has any tips or info, please let me know!

Thanks,
      Bean

P.S Here are all the photos in full size.

Views:	484
ID:	1176015Click image for larger version

Views:	475
ID:	1176016Click image for larger version

Views:	476
ID:	1176017Click image for larger version

Views:	471
ID:	1176018
      there are issues with crop and many other things, kindly read the upload guidelines https://www.jetphotos.com/uploadguidelines/

Comment

They are nice photos, but by JetPhotos standards they are way below the quality needed. Read the guidelines and you will know yourself how to improve instantly. Look at the photos on the website, and then look at yours, see the difference already? They're just not good enough. Also, you will need to get a proper camera if you aspire to have a good acceptance rate of images in the database. You will struggle to do so off an iphone alone.

Comment

I have read the guidelines and to my knowledge, I am following them, and I have looked at buying a cheap camera but it's just too much for me at this point. I know my parents have a camera that's not too old but we just don't know where it went. I am trying to find it so I can use it for better photos.

Thanks for your time

Comment

simply in most situations the aircraft is too far away for a smartphone lens. If you are really passionate, in addition to reading the guidelines, look at the photos that are published. Then get a camera with a lens suitable for the places you will be photographing

Comment

Bruh I did do that, i am hoping for Christmas I get a camera with a good lens and after that I’ll probably buy one myself

Comment

Hi,
                Looks like those image are out of the camera without any kind of basic editing like cropping. Editing is a big part of digital photography and it does take a bit of effort to learn it. To give you an idea, here's the kind of editing you need to learn.

In this tutorial, I cover the basics of how to properly edit your photo in detail.Please do keep in mind that all editing settings I used are only for demons...

Also reading the upload guideline tells you that photos with blocking airstairs or backlit like the Fokker images are a no go.

Now using our forum is definitely a right move and you'll be learning a lot here

Cheers
                Alex

Comment

I thought they didn’t like cropping, I’ll definitely try more after Christmas. Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
                  X