daily upload slots reduced from 25 to 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daily upload slots reduced from 25 to 10

With 100 queue slots, why I've seen reduced my daily upload slots from 25 to 10?

Other photographers with 100 queue slots have up to 50 daily slots

You are a lucky one to this day. Normally there are 20 slots (including rejections) and 10 daily loads.

Comment

Originally posted by javiair View Post
      With 100 queue slots, why I've seen reduced my daily upload slots from 25 to 10?

That's no longer the case, ALL users have now 10 slots per day (Including JP Crew members).

Comment

Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
        You are a lucky one to this day. Normally there are 20 slots (including rejections) and 10 daily loads.
        Maybe having 28,000 photos at JP is a good reason

Comment

Forse avere 28.000 foto su JP č una buona ragione
          I don't know if it's a good reason (even those who have only 1 photo here have a good reason), but I say that if it's decided like this it's fine.

Comment

Maybe having 28,000 photos at JP is a good reason
            Maybe having 100 queue slots and 50 daily is a good reason to have 28 000 photos at JP...
            Maybe it's also a good reason to have always the same endless series of B737s on the same day at the same end of the same (somewhat busy) runway...

Comment

Here is the great reason for that:

Comment

Does it mean that its possible from now on, even though a photo is technically correct, it can be rejected as "boring" or monotonous despite being different planes?

Comment

How do you guys get 100 slots? Should i reach like 5k pics to get it or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Blueris Aviation View Post
                    How do you guys get 100 slots? Should i reach like 5k pics to get it or what?
                    A legacy feature of former Elite accounts, it has not been available to new members for 6-7 years, and will be eliminated whenever FR24 gets around to fulfilling our request.

Comment

Originally posted by zomeu View Post

Maybe having 100 queue slots and 50 daily is a good reason to have 28 000 photos at JP...
                      Maybe it's also a good reason to have always the same endless series of B737s on the same day at the same end of the same (somewhat busy) runway...
                      I can agree with the first statement only. But the second... take a look at Javier's profile as I did by curiosity, filled with an amount of variety as JP wants to have now. And lot of good old photos as well. Different from many others, who seats in a place and just press a button, same angle, same aircrafts, just a little change in the registration.

The thing is: an acceptance ratio based slot system. This will be the end point.​​

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolás Quintero View Post
                        Does it mean that its possible from now on, even though a photo is technically correct, it can be rejected as "boring" or monotonous despite being different planes?
                        no, nothing has changed in the upload guideline

Comment

Originally posted by lgabardo View Post

I can agree with the first statement only. But the second... take a look at Javier's profile as I did by curiosity, filled with an amount of variety as JP want's to have now. And lot of good old photos as well. Different from many others, who seats in a place and just press a button, same angle, same aircrafts, just a little change in the registration.

The thing is: an acceptance ratio based slot system. This will be the end point.​​
                          So you would like to exclude those who are not lucky enough to have multiple lookout posts in the same airport or who do not have enough time or money to shoot at different airports?
                          I also put this question to the crew​

Comment

Nothing will change for 99% of you. Now if you come back from LHR with 132 approach images on the same angle, well yes in that case, you’ll have to upload them by smaller batches in case you had more than 10 daily slots

I repeat NOTHING changes on screening so if you’re wondering about the lack of spots at your airport, nothing will change for you.

Alex

Comment

I'm confused. Is the old system of 20 total minus rejections still in effect? I don't have 10 queue slots. I have 3. I have 11 in the queue, 6 rejections, and 3 slots open. Its still frustrating because I would like to work down my backlog but the limits are so very low. Sure, if I had 10 per day with a higher limit it would help but I basically always have around 3 or 4. Because they take so long to screen I don't like to fill all the slots at once. Take my current queue for example. I have 3 slots, and 2 might come up for screening tomorrow which would make 5 hopefully. But my next photos to get screened will have a gap of maybe 2 or 3 days. so if I have 5 slots tomorrow I will probably upload 2, and then 2 the next day, and 1 the 3rd day & hopefully those next ones would come up that day so by the 4th day I'd have a couple more open. That way I always have something coming up but its usually only 1-3 per day which makes it tough to get thru the backlog.
                              View my photos at JP.Net
                              Home Airport: Jackson - Evers Int'l (JAN) - Jackson, MS
                              Camera: Canon 50D, 100-400L/17-85 lenses

Comment

Working...
                              X