Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T.P.F.A. View Post
    Hi there, just asking for opinion
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I was left puzzled by the reason. Although I have the same aircraft already in database, this one was taken year after, different angle and crop, also the aircraft is visually different from the last one I uploaded, does it still count as similar?

And does the same exact aircraft photos taken by 1 year apart, with part of the livery sticker removed, captured at the same exact angle (one is in takeoff phase, and one is in touchdown phase, so different location) also count as similar? PK-GIJ for example

Thank you in advance.
    How about this one?

Comment

How about this one?
      Would need to see the other image.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Would need to see the other image.
        this is the image in question regarding to the rejection
        Citilink - Garuda Indonesia hybrid livery for Hajj flight. [1900px]. PK-GYA. Airbus A330-941. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And for this one, https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10898509 the other image is in screening.

Comment

this is the image in question regarding to the rejection
          Citilink - Garuda Indonesia hybrid livery for Hajj flight. [1900px]. PK-GYA. Airbus A330-941. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
          Not similar due to the difference in the livery.

Comment

Not similar due to the difference in the livery.
            Okay, thank you for the input

Comment

• Hi, I would like to have prescreen on this. Thank you in advance
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I would like to have prescreen on this. Thank you in advance
                Similar.

Comment

Similar.
                  I'm planning to upload only one of them, any opinion on the editing? Since there is subtle difference between 2 of them...

Edit: or I should just say editing advice instead of prescreen, my bad.

Comment

I'm planning to upload only one of them, any opinion on the editing? Since there is subtle difference between 2 of them...

Edit: or I should just say editing advice instead of prescreen, my bad.
                    Prescreening/editing advice is not available for similar images.

Comment

Working...
                    X