jhud922 - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jhud922 View Post
    Hi, I have this reject, for vignetting (which i disagree with slightly, but i can address that potentially). Also for "location"? Could you help me understand what was incorrect about the location I selected, which was "in flight - district of columbia". Thanks!

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11516871
    Were you flying (In Flight) when you took the image?

Comment

• I've had a recent rejection on this aircraft, similar image but not exactly the same. It was rejected for - Over Processed / Bad postprocessing - Window Glare / Dirt

Rather than risk it again, could you please let me know if this one fixes those issues and looks better? You can see my LR settings, shouldn't be any over processing, not sure what that was about.

Thanks!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Highlights and shadows make images overprossesed
        Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
        If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
        ——————————————————————————

Comment

I've had a recent rejection on this aircraft, similar image but not exactly the same. It was rejected for - Over Processed / Bad postprocessing - Window Glare / Dirt

Rather than risk it again, could you please let me know if this one fixes those issues and looks better? You can see my LR settings, shouldn't be any over processing, not sure what that was about.

Thanks!
          You still have a small white halo around the cockpit - highlighted in the attached. I'm not sure if that is going to be a show stopper for uploading though - Dana will I'm sure comment on that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	n702vl-1-8-Eq.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	1180866

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post

You still have a small white halo around the cockpit - highlighted in the attached. I'm not sure if that is going to be a show stopper for uploading though - Dana will I'm sure comment on that.

Click image for larger version  Name:	n702vl-1-8-Eq.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.64 MB ID:	1180866
            Yes, when equalizing there is some glow from the white fuselage, not induced by editing though, but yes thats part of why i'm asking for pre-screening

Comment

• I'd like some thoughts about this, its a scan of a 35mm film slide, taken in 1967. Not sure what the standards are for old photos on film, scans, historical locations, etc. Thanks!
              Attached Files

Comment

I'd like some thoughts about this, its a scan of a 35mm film slide, taken in 1967. Not sure what the standards are for old photos on film, scans, historical locations, etc. Thanks!
                Quality is more than fine for a scan of that age; however, unless you were the one who took it, you won't be able to upload it to your account.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Quality is more than fine for a scan of that age; however, unless you were the one who took it, you won't be able to upload it to your account.
                  Taken by my grandfather who has passed away....so it just can't be uploaded?

Comment

• Just create an account with his name and upload it on it (at least that is what i understand), and only upload photos he took on the new account
                    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                    ——————————————————————————

Comment

Taken by my grandfather who has passed away....so it just can't be uploaded?
                      Not to your own account. You will need to create a (Grandfather's name) - Collection account, so it is clear that it is not the images were not taken by the uploader.

Comment

• Would this be considered a special livery or not? It's N767CJ

thanks

Attached Files

Comment

• Also - is this worth an appeal? Rejected for backlit, which it isn't, but not sure it would get a 2nd look or not. Thanks!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Would this be considered a special livery or not? It's N767CJ
                            Not special.

Originally posted by jhud922 View Post
                            Also - is this worth an appeal? Rejected for backlit, which it isn't, but not sure it would get a 2nd look or not. Thanks!
                            Borderline. It's partially backlit, so couldn't really say either way. Appeal would likely be unsuccessful as such.​

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Not special.

Borderline. It's partially backlit, so couldn't really say either way. Appeal would likely be unsuccessful as such.​
                              thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X