Le Senechal - Rejection advice id=10462333

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    On 23rd July, after an ironic, unacceptable appeal, you have been given the link to the "how to appeal" forum topic. Still you come with another very borderline rude appeal and then having the attitude we all can see in the forum.
    That's a lot for someone who just started to upload here and only has a few photos on JP.... So yes you are now banned. Either you rethink your attitude and contact the admins with apologize or I'm afraid you'll have to bring that attitude somewhere else.

Have a good day
    Alex

PS : We worked our ass off yesterday and reduced the queue by 3000 photos.... Basically spend the day in front of the computer.... And this is the kind of "reward" we get the next day.... how great...

Comment

Hello. I’d like to apologize regarding offensive messages. I’ve been pretty stressed out but you guys don’t have anything to do with it. Gonna work on that, Sent a message that was considered not cool mentioning cyx323 as chinese.
      I am also sorry about that.

Hope to be endeared by you all and I make myself available to help in anyway possible.

You won’t be hearing from me again

So long

Comment

Thank you for this post.

welcome back
        Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
          PS : We worked our ass off yesterday and reduced the queue by 3000 photos.... Basically spend the day in front of the computer
          Thank you to the crew for this Alex!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
            Hello,
            On 23rd July, after an ironic, unacceptable appeal, you have been given the link to the "how to appeal" forum topic. Still you come with another very borderline rude appeal and then having the attitude we all can see in the forum.
            That's a lot for someone who just started to upload here and only has a few photos on JP.... So yes you are now banned. Either you rethink your attitude and contact the admins with apologize or I'm afraid you'll have to bring that attitude somewhere else.

Have a good day
            Alex

PS : We worked our ass off yesterday and reduced the queue by 3000 photos.... Basically spend the day in front of the computer.... And this is the kind of "reward" we get the next day.... how great...
            FWIW, Alex, Dana, Yixin, and any other crew in this thread, I definitely noticed the efforts yesterday and couldn't believe how short the queue had gotten by the time I woke up.

Well done!

Comment

Is it possible to delete this thread/topic in order to make a fresh start?

Once again I apologize for the inconveniences caused by my behavior

Comment

Curious about the criteria
                Attached Files

Comment

It was not blurry or soft in the first place. Then when we add sharpness, of course it will get oversharpened. I get you don't comment on photos that are undergoing appeals, but just trying to get back on the platform, and yes, sometimes I feel that I was right when I left.

Comment

It is a bit blurry/soft in 1st picture, and 2nd you can see its too sharp by the lines. Just unsharpen it a bit and it should be good

Comment

Whilst most of the aircraft is ok, the tail was the cause of the rejection as it appears soft to me. You've tried to fix the softness, but have caused the good parts to become over-sharp.

Comment

Working...
                      X