Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zonghou - Pre-screening Advice/Editing Advice

Hello, Spotters from the world
    Here is my photo, Its my first shot of a Tupolev aircraft, I think this photo is important to me, so I want to upload this shot to Jetphotos.
    Please give me some advice on photo editing
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1025889_1675608490.jpg Views:	256 Size:	858.9 KB ID:	1154256
    Last edited by bleuair; 2023-04-06, 19:57.

First thing is - per the guidelines https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew, anything in the queue already will not be pre-screened by the crew. Personally, I think the haze might cause a contrast issue however.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
      First thing is - per the guidelines https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew, anything in the queue already will not be pre-screened by the crew. Personally, I think the haze might cause a contrast issue however.
      Thanks for your advice, should I remove this post?

Comment

No. .you don't need to remove it .. just don't expect a reply from the crew is all.

Comment

Im really confused about this...
          What should I do to this photo
          Click image for larger version

Name:	2023046.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	655.8 KB
ID:	1157927
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7034jj.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	563.4 KB
ID:	1157928

Comment

Originally posted by Zonghou View Post
            Click image for larger version  Name:	2023046.jpg Views:	0 Size:	655.8 KB ID:	1157927
            Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7034jj.jpg Views:	0 Size:	563.4 KB ID:	1157928
            Hello. I'm not a screener but I don't think this shot is fixable. the quality is pretty bad due to haze and the contrast looks off.

Regards

Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Godfrey View Post

Hello. I'm not a screener but I don't think this shot is fixable. the quality is pretty bad due to haze and the contrast looks off.

Regards

Tyler
              Thanks for that, I just want to know that why the rejection reasons are completely diffrent from each other,
              one with heat and another ok, one with vignette and another ok, everyone knows that these reasons are not for digital processing, so that is kind of unreasonable.
              I can understand why the standards are high, I know this photo was not a perfect shot and should not be uploaded.
              I advise Jetphotos can uniform the standards. I really hope this website can make better experiences for uploaders.

Comment

Originally posted by Zonghou View Post
                Well..they're not exactly the same photo, are they? In any case the reasons for the first seem to be more applicable. I don't think this will be fixable.

Comment

Working...
                X