“bad info”Reject?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “bad info”Reject?

First of all, I would like to apologize to the crew. Since the forum account has been unable to log in and change the password, I need to register a new forum account.

Let me get straight to the point. I just had a photo that got rejected:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

However, since the waiting time has exceeded 20 days, in order not to burden the screnner crew, I raised a question about the photo on the forum.

1-According to the Histogram of the photo, the photo theoretically will not be rejected due to dark, and similar photos have been accepted before and are in the database.

ref:
    6 Squadron from LBU Base. M40-26. British Aerospace Hawk 208. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

2-M40-34 is a military aircraft and fighter jet. If I tick it as a fighter jet, there should be no error. Unfortunately, I was got the Categories wrong result.

3-The information about the aircraft relied on the Autofill function. There was indeed no S/N information at that time. If someone updated the information after uploading and there was an S/N, the reason for the rejection may be unfair to me.

ref:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

thanks​

Hello,
    the cn 452/MS014 was missing on the upload (info was available on Scramble)
    The contrast is dull because of the bad light but it’s also clearly too dark (mid tones)

And I don’t know what category you missed but it has nothing to do with the genre.

Regards
    Alex

Comment

Autofill is also not leading. Before you click upload you are responsible to check if all the info is there and correct.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Warbird/Vintage was selected, incorrect category selected for this active aircraft
        http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_si...hotogid=149565

Comment

Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
          Warbird/Vintage was selected, incorrect category selected for an active aircraft
          An aircraft can be both "warbird/vintage" and active..

Comment

Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
            Warbird/Vintage was selected, incorrect category selected for an active aircraft
            This category HAS to be selected for all aircraft built in or before 1970 according to the guideline, no matter if active or not.
            Oliver Richter

Comment

Originally posted by KampfHase View Post

This category HAS to be selected for all aircraft built in or before 1970 according to the guideline, no matter if active or not.
              This aircraft was not produced until the 80s and the photographer had the category selected upon upload which is incorrect.
              http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_si...hotogid=149565

Comment

Hi there

I would like some help as this photo keeps getting rejected for Bad Info: Airline

It is a privately operated helicopter as I am chossing Other and Private which seems to be trhe correct option. Please advise what I am doing wrong so that I can correct.

Many thanks
                Mark

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	121
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	1169948

Comment

Sharp enough, how come that’s two reject reason…?

Comment

Originally posted by ksaviation1 View Post
                    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11289050
                    Sharp enough, how come that’s two reject reason…?
                    Not sure I understand your question.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Not sure I understand your question.
                      Sorry, let me explain it more clearly

Photos of the incident were rejected due to contrast and sharpness, but photos of similar conditions at the same location have been accepted, and the sharp of the photos is within the acceptable range.

So I’m confused as to why the photo was rejected.​

example
                      HL8069. Boeing 737-8AS. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Sorry, let me explain it more clearly

Photos of the incident were rejected due to contrast and sharpness, but photos of similar conditions at the same location have been accepted, and the sharp of the photos is within the acceptable range.

So I’m confused as to why the photo was rejected.​
                        Because it's soft? Contrast might be debatable, but certainly softer than the other image you reference.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Because it's soft? Contrast might be debatable, but certainly softer than the other image you reference.
                          Can try to appeal?

Comment

Can try to appeal?
                            You are of course always allowed to appeal, but very little chance this would succeed, and ignoring the advice given here means you are not very likely to receive more in the future.

Comment

how does got Dark reject….?
                              eyes look ok

Comment

Working...
                              X