David Tweddle | Advice regarding photo editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    Blurring face, etc. came up a little while ago - going to be classed as digital manipulation and not advisable at all.
    No probs. At least that answers that one then!

Comment

Afternoon all, VH-YEG an Embraer 120 Brasilla has not been at Darwin airport for six months having been bought by Darwin Aviation services. It has been put on concrete and fenced around the whole aircraft. I got a shot of it before my flight early in the morning, but how should I upload this? The fencing obstructs the aircraft, it's not going anywhere or flying again as its used for spares. What categories am I using? Night Shot, Relic etc Many thanks for all your help. Best regards.

Attached Files

Comment

With such an obstruction we have no reasons to accept it.

Regards
        Alex

Comment

Ok, no probs. I just thought with this spot being its final resting place, there will always be this junk in the way. Many thanks

Comment

Hi, Had this photo rejected for 'Horizon unlevel' and 'contrast'. The contrast wasn't brought up when I first uploaded it, just horizon.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The problem I am having with the horizon is that there is nothing visible to line it up with or am I missing something. This area of Darwin airport is on a slight hill, but there dump stuff here as well. Look forward to any advice please as I think its' a good picture, just frustrating that I can't get one bit right. Many thanks and best regards

Comment

Originally posted by David Tweddle View Post
              Hi, Had this photo rejected for 'Horizon unlevel' and 'contrast'. The contrast wasn't brought up when I first uploaded it, just horizon.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The problem I am having with the horizon is that there is nothing visible to line it up with or am I missing something. This area of Darwin airport is on a slight hill, but there dump stuff here as well. Look forward to any advice please as I think its' a good picture, just frustrating that I can't get one bit right. Many thanks and best regards
              Looks like it needs a touch of CCW.

Comment

Working...
              X