• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
    ok, I give up. Thanks.
    Unless you get it perfect when you're taking them, window shots can be hard to fix after the fact, simply due to fact you're shooting through a (semi)transparent medium that refracts light in all sorts of strange ways.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    A bit bright now, and starting to bring out the flaws/reflections in the window glass. Not sure this will be fixable.
    ok, I give up. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi,

according to histogram, there was a gap on left side. I adjusted it again using curves and added some extra sharpening.

Is this proper way how to adjust the photo? Result is here:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18093[/ATTACH]

Thank you
    Marian
    A bit bright now, and starting to bring out the flaws/reflections in the window glass. Not sure this will be fixable.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hi,

according to histogram, there was a gap on left side. I adjusted it again using curves and added some extra sharpening.

Is this proper way how to adjust the photo? Result is here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	wing_3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	701.6 KB
ID:	1029897

Thank you
    Marian

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

referencing to reject https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6745538 I adjusted contrast a little.

Can you give me some feedback, if the photo looks better now or needs any other adjustment?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18034[/ATTACH]

Thank you.

Marian
    Still looks pretty borderline for soft/contrast imho.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hello,

referencing to reject https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6745538 I adjusted contrast a little.

Can you give me some feedback, if the photo looks better now or needs any other adjustment?

Name:	wing_2.jpg
Size:	573.6 KB
ID:	1029852

Thank you.

Marian

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

I need some help on this reject: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6732638

How to change exposure to make photo less overexposed? Play with curves or just put exposure down a little?

Thank you
    Marian
    Just needs a very slight adjustment imho. Top of fuselage a bit bright.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hello,

I need some help on this reject: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6732638

How to change exposure to make photo less overexposed? Play with curves or just put exposure down a little?

Thank you
    Marian

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

This Saturday I fly for holiday. I want to use this opportunity to take cabin (Interior) photo. Do you recommend to use flash or better not? Better to use lower shutter speed?

I know it is probably bad question, as camera setting depends on situation and light in cabin, but I have never took photos in interior, so any recommendations about proper camera setting for interior photos are more then welcome

Regards
    Marian
    I personally would avoid using the flash, as you tend to get a very bright foreground and very dark background. I doubt you will find many accepted cabin images in the DB take with a flash.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hello,

This Saturday I fly for holiday. I want to use this opportunity to take cabin (Interior) photo. Do you recommend to use flash or better not? Better to use lower shutter speed?

I know it is probably bad question, as camera setting depends on situation and light in cabin, but I have never took photos in interior, so any recommendations about proper camera setting for interior photos are more then welcome

Regards
    Marian

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Borderline. Would be ok for me, but can't say the same for everyone else.
    Thank you. I uploaded it, will see the result.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

is the photo attached below passable, or is it affected by heat haze to much?

Thank you
    Marian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17395[/ATTACH]
    Borderline. Would be ok for me, but can't say the same for everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hello,

is the photo attached below passable, or is it affected by heat haze to much?

Thank you
    Marian

Name:	D-CBAY.jpg
Size:	721.8 KB
ID:	1029348

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Does colors on this edit looks better?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17133[/ATTACH]
    No, still very odd. Try re-working from the original RAW file, as the white balance might be off.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Not sure exactly what's going on with the color there, but some kind of orange cast and oversaturated I think. Definitely looks odd.

Does colors on this edit looks better?

Name:	OE-LQL_III.jpg
Size:	576.1 KB
ID:	1029141

Leave a comment:

Working...
X