Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how someone can get a hot photo when the plane is already in database and its a static one so it can't change it's reg

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9940132 - "hot"

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9886552 - existing one

Its the static helicopter in the roundabout near airbus helicopter.
    View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

• Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
      I wonder how someone can get a hot photo when the plane is already in database and its a static one so it can't change it's reg

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9940132 - "hot"

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9886552 - existing one

Its the static helicopter in the roundabout near airbus helicopter.
      Different reg, with no other photos in the db. The reg isn't visible on the helo. So either we got screwed, or ....
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• At least there's a trace of D-HMUP reg that actually was used for a same type heli http://www.helionline.net/photogalle...//D-HMUP+S-101 .

Comment

• I have some shots of this Westland Commando MK.2 of the Egyptian Airforce, but that variant isn’t available on JP. I’ve tried adding it as a new model of the Westland Seaking of which it is a variant, but I’m a bit confused whether this is correct or if it should be included as its own type (Westland Commando) with the model being MK.2. Egypt is the only operator of the MK.2 so I’m sure there are no others in the database listed under a different name.

Click image for larger version

Name:	69CEEC71-FA86-41F3-9AF7-63F6F5FC8CEE.jpeg
Views:	155
Size:	490.2 KB
ID:	1105295

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	56551E92-BC66-41F0-9DEF-FCEB6ABAF37F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.18 MB ID:	1105316Looking for the CN/Serial number for these but can’t find it anywhere. It’s I believe one is an AW139 of the Egyptian Airforce and one AW109 of the EAF operated as an air ambulance by the Egyptian Ambulance Organisation (in this scenario it would still be uploaded as a military aircraft right?)

I am also looking for the registration of flight MS887 on 9 October if someone with a subscription to flightaware or similar service can help.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Hi team,

I had a photo of the USAF Thunderbirds rejected a month or two ago for Bad Info. Given that the USAF tail numbers of the individual aircraft in the photo are not known (not painted on the aircraft), what is the Jetphotos way of filling out the photo info?

The model is not an issue (F-16CM/DM).

Thanks,

Alex

Comment

• Hi, I accidentally wrote the wrong registration for the aircraft below, it’s supposed to be HP-1823CMP, not HP-1832CMP, can this please be fixed? Thanks so much!
                The link to the photo is:
                HP-1823CMP. Boeing 737-8V3. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• This A/C is one of a kind.

Boeing 777-36NER, Reg N557CC.

Should it be 777-300ERSF, 777-36NER (SF) , or 777-36N (BDSF) ?

Thanks for the help.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• There is an issue with D-FOXY. I came across the image on flightradar24.com. All the data on fr24 was correct, except the image. D-FOXY is a Cessna 208B Caravan used by skydivers and has serial number C20800303.

A correct image of this aircraft (upoaded in Nov ´19) is here.

D-FOXY. Cessna 208B Grand Caravan. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The image that is linked to this aircraft on fr24 is here;

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9892696

As you can see, this aircraft is also registered D-FOXY, and the image was uploaded
                    Oct '20. But this image is of an EKW-C3605 Schlepp aircraft in storage at Speer (EDRY). This aircraft hasn't flown for quite a while and was probably once registered D-FOXY.

Can you please remove the "SHOW ON FR" tag from any image referring to D-FOXY which is not a C208 caravan with serial number C20800303 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
                      Can someone assist me with the airline? Its taken from factory and still not having even a German registry so its indeed brand new. But struggling with the airline....I would say something from Asia...

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_41663.jpg Views:	12 Size:	990.4 KB ID:	1119967
                      The MSN is 10410 but on some sites I searched this MSN is not findable or not used at the moment. I'm also not really able to figure out what airline it is to be honest
                      View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

• Originally posted by marfi80 View Post
                        Hello,

can somebody help me with the identification of the aircraft in the picture below? Honestly I haven't seen this aircraft type before - could it be a Shark Aero?
                        I couldn't find much information except some older pictures with this registration, but obviously with a different aircraft.

Thanks for any hint and best,
                        marfi80

Click image for larger version Name:	D-MPCT (10) 600.jpg Views:	0 Size:	141.3 KB ID:	1078824
                        Hello
                        Yes, this is a Shark Aero , The same plane is used right now by Zara Rutherford in her attempt to fly as youngest female around the world (She's only 19 yo) Follow her on flyzolo.com

Comment

• Zara's Shark Aero is OMS-443 . She's in Miami right now. I add a photo... Click image for larger version

Name:	OM-S443 bis.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	448.1 KB
ID:	1122428

Comment

• Zara in cockpit with Shaesta Waiz, Shaesta has the record now, she flew solo around the world at the age of 30....Zara is 19....Follow on flyzolo.com !!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Hello,

please correct following picture.

It is a Grumman American AA-5 Traveller.

D-EELA. Grumman American AA-5 Traveler. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Greets Daniel

Comment

• Originally posted by DSC View Post
                                Hello,

please correct following picture.

It is a Grumman American AA-5 Traveller.

D-EELA. Grumman American AA-5 Traveler. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Greets Daniel
                                Done.

Regards,
                                Sebastian

Comment

Working...
                                X