No announcement yet.

MarkLawrence - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am attempting an edit in Lightroom rather than Photoshop for the first time. Please can I get a prescreen on this image.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B752-N535US-KFLL-01202024.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	400.8 KB
ID:	1179714

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
      I am attempting an edit in Lightroom rather than Photoshop for the first time. Please can I get a prescreen on this image.
      Contrast is flat, also a touch soft.

Comment

• Thanks Dana - will work in it.

Comment

• I made some refinements to the image, please can I get a prescreen again on this image?

Name:	B752-N535US-KFLL-01202024.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	382.5 KB
ID:	1179794

Comment

• It looks better, should be OK
            Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
            If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
            ——————————————————————————

Comment

I made some refinements to the image, please can I get a prescreen again on this image?
              Contrast is ok, but still soft, maybe even more so than the first attempt.

Comment

• Wow - that is interesting .. because I added sharpening .. oaky I will see what I can do with it.

Comment

• I have a question regarding this rejection. First of all, I bit of a personal rant, because this is something I find annoying. The first time this was rejected, yes, I made the mistake of typing in the registration wrong, so that was my fault. I correct that, and it is immediately rejected for horizon. Per the attached, I used the verticals of the left hand door of the building behind the aircraft and to me, it appears okay. So, is there another place to align the verticals? And please screeners, PLEASE can you put all reasons on a rejection? I now have 2 rejections that I need to wait 14 days to clear, whereas if it was all on the first one, I could have double checked all the elements.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Name:	Citation.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	472.8 KB
ID:	1179894

Comment

I have a question regarding this rejection. First of all, I bit of a personal rant, because this is something I find annoying. The first time this was rejected, yes, I made the mistake of typing in the registration wrong, so that was my fault. I correct that, and it is immediately rejected for horizon. Per the attached, I used the verticals of the left hand door of the building behind the aircraft and to me, it appears okay. So, is there another place to align the verticals? And please screeners, PLEASE can you put all reasons on a rejection? I now have 2 rejections that I need to wait 14 days to clear, whereas if it was all on the first one, I could have double checked all the elements.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued...al-large-photo
                    Verticals are all leaning left, but yes, should have been caught on first screening.

Comment

• Could I get a pre-screen on this please. A new lens, Click image for larger version

Name:	B38M-9H-TAU-KFLL-02032024.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	706.4 KB
ID:	1180973

Comment

• I dont know why, but it looks slightly oversharpened above the air transat text, and slightly soft in the tail to me (imho)
                        Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                        If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                        ——————————————————————————

Comment

Could I get a pre-screen on this please. A new lens,
                          Heat hazed.

Comment

• Thanks Dana!

Comment

• Can a screener help me here please.. this was rejected as bad info: Airline. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11582878. When I loaded it, I used KLAX in both the aircraft and airline .. and then selected Terminal. It comes out as follows in the rejection:​So, please can you tell me what I am doing wrong! IS this not an image of the terminals? It is Airport Overview? I think I tried that before and it was rejected for bad info as well. Just need t he correct combination ..

Thanks!

Comment

Can a screener help me here please.. this was rejected as bad info: Airline. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11582878. When I loaded it, I used KLAX in both the aircraft and airline .. and then selected Terminal. It comes out as follows in the rejection:
                                Don't know that I agree, but screener comments on the rejection: 'Ramp' is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X