Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescreening / postprocessing rejection advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Hello,

    Many thanks for your advices. I have tried to fix this too dark issue, can I have new advice about the new version, please ?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1975 FAF4105 A330-MRTT 041.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	887.3 KB
ID:	1109063

    Best regards
    Jean-Philippe

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Jean-Philippe SL View Post
      Hello,

      Many thanks for your advices. I have tried to fix this too dark issue, can I have new advice about the new version, please ?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1975 FAF4105 A330-MRTT 041.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	887.3 KB
ID:	1109063

      Best regards
      Jean-Philippe
      It still quite dark for me.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Jean-Philippe SL View Post
        Hello,

        Many thanks for your advices. I have tried to fix this too dark issue, can I have new advice about the new version, please ?

        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1975 FAF4105 A330-MRTT 041.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	887.3 KB
ID:	1109063

        Best regards
        Jean-Philippe
        Still lacking highlights.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

        Comment


        • #64
          Hi !

          Thank you for your advices, here's a new try, could it be better like this ?

          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1975 FAF4105 A330-MRTT 041.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	881.5 KB
ID:	1109248
          Jean-Philippe

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Jean-Philippe SL View Post
            Hi !

            Thank you for your advices, here's a new try, could it be better like this ?

            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1975 FAF4105 A330-MRTT 041.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	881.5 KB
ID:	1109248
            Jean-Philippe
            Still a bit dark:

            Click image for larger version

Name:	image_38225.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	932.7 KB
ID:	1109264

            Comment


            • #66
              Hi,

              Thank you very much for your example, here a last try, is it good like that ?

              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1975 FAF4105 A330-MRTT 041.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	944.0 KB
ID:	1109458

              Jean-Philippe

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Jean-Philippe SL View Post
                Hi,

                Thank you very much for your example, here a last try, is it good like that ?

                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1975 FAF4105 A330-MRTT 041.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	944.0 KB
ID:	1109458

                Jean-Philippe
                Would be ok for me.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Thank you for your help.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Hello,

                    I would like to have advices about these 3 photos:

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2108 VY2972 Vueling Barcelona-NTE A320-214 EC-LVP.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	913.2 KB
ID:	1110039Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2134 XK321 Toulouse-NTE Air Corsica ATR42-500 F-HAIB.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	948.7 KB
ID:	1110040Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2169 TU209 NTE-Djerba div. Tunis Tunisair A319-112 TS-IMQ.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	1,013.2 KB
ID:	1110041

                    Jean-Philippe SL

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Jean-Philippe SL View Post
                      Hello,

                      I would like to have advices about these 3 photos
                      All images are a bit too soft for 1800pix.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Hello,

                        Thank you for your help, I have reduced the photos to 1650pix for 1 and 2 and 1500pix, I think that is better now but what do you think please ?

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2108 VY2972 Vueling Barcelona-NTE A320-214 EC-LVP.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	801.2 KB
ID:	1110279Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2134 XK321 Toulouse-NTE Air Corsica ATR42-500 F-HAIB.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	816.5 KB
ID:	1110280Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2169 TU209 NTE-Djerba div. Tunis Tunisair A319-112 TS-IMQ.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	796.6 KB
ID:	1110281

                        And I would like to submit another photo to your judgement:

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2281.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	872.1 KB
ID:	1110282

                        Thank you
                        Jean-Philippe

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Jean-Philippe SL View Post
                          Hello,

                          Thank you for your help, I have reduced the photos to 1650pix for 1 and 2 and 1500pix, I think that is better now but what do you think please ?

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2108 VY2972 Vueling Barcelona-NTE A320-214 EC-LVP.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	801.2 KB
ID:	1110279Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2134 XK321 Toulouse-NTE Air Corsica ATR42-500 F-HAIB.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	816.5 KB
ID:	1110280Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2169 TU209 NTE-Djerba div. Tunis Tunisair A319-112 TS-IMQ.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	796.6 KB
ID:	1110281

                          And I would like to submit another photo to your judgement:

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2281.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	872.1 KB
ID:	1110282

                          Thank you
                          Jean-Philippe
                          1 & 3 ok for me; 2 I'm still not sure the quality is there for the size; 4 definitely too soft for that size. The conclusion I guess is for you to avoid anything larger than 1600 pix, and under 1500 would be better.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Thank you for your advice but I don't understand how do you find my photos too soft, do you look them with a particular software ? I know that is a frequent issue on my photos so I give attention to this subject, and the CRJ seems to be sharp on my screen...

                            Jean-Philippe

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Jean-Philippe SL View Post
                              Thank you for your advice but I don't understand how do you find my photos too soft, do you look them with a particular software ? I know that is a frequent issue on my photos so I give attention to this subject, and the CRJ seems to be sharp on my screen...

                              Jean-Philippe
                              Usually most images are seen at full-size in a browser, no special software. Looking again at the CRJ I'll take back the 'definitely' and replace it with 'a bit' Overall it's not bad, though some softness shows towards the nose.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X