James Dinsdale - Pre-Screening/Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamesDC152 View Post

My apologies, I did intend to delete from the queue, I think I may have just forgotten to "confirm" the box before changing browser tab to the forum, completely unintentional
    Well, it still is in the queue. I am done with it.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

Well, it still is in the queue. I am done with it.
      Nope, I am sorry, it isn't - I deleted it after Dlowwa pointed out. The link still works, but it isn't in the queue, so if you re-clicked the link I do not know why but it still is hosted on the site
      Attached Files

Comment

Morning, https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8269057 had this rejected for overexposure, would such an amendment be acceptable?
        Attached Files

Comment

Morning, https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8269057 had this rejected for overexposure, would such an amendment be acceptable?
          Exposure should be ok now, yes.

Comment

Morning, I had this aircraft rejected for cutoff on the tail, but as the logo wasn't cut off why would this still be unacceptable? If I kept the whole tail in shot then the majority of the airframe would be at the bottom of the photo which then might lead to a crop rejection for not being central no?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Morning, I had this aircraft rejected for cutoff on the tail, but as the logo wasn't cut off why would this still be unacceptable?
              Because the tail is cut off.

If I kept the whole tail in shot then the majority of the airframe would be at the bottom of the photo which then might lead to a crop rejection for not being central no?
              No.

Comment

Afternoon, do you see any problem with this photo? Particularly the lighting
                Attached Files

Comment

Afternoon, do you see any problem with this photo? Particularly the lighting
                  According to our guidelines,

If the tail casts a shadow on the fuselage, the photo is most likely to be rejected for backlit.

So yes, backlit

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24 View Post

According to our guidelines,

If the tail casts a shadow on the fuselage, the photo is most likely to be rejected for backlit.

So yes, backlit
                    Thanks for the quick response. I did think it was a problem but wanted to check

Comment

Morning, would this be rejected for backlit or anything else? 6am lighting
                      Attached Files

Comment

Morning, would this be rejected for backlit or anything else? 6am lighting
                        Not backlit. Don't see any other major issues.

Comment

Afternoon. I have this photo which was shot which, when I enter into the queue to look at the settings, appears to have vignetting which I haven't adjusted/added. I take this photo through a cockpit window but sill the glass of the lens has a small vignetting in the sky, would this be a rejection?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Afternoon. I have this photo which was shot which, when I enter into the queue to look at the settings, appears to have vignetting which I haven't adjusted/added. I take this photo through a cockpit window but sill the glass of the lens has a small vignetting in the sky, would this be a rejection?
                            I'd say the vignetting does not look that bad, but it is visible enough and it's quite soft. Cockpit windows are our enemies

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24 View Post

I'd say the vignetting does not look that bad, but it is visible enough and it's quite soft. Cockpit windows are our enemies
                              Can I ask what the boundary/limitation is for vignetting? As I have just had this photo rejected, https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8294463 A) for backlit, which I do not believe is true, but secondly "Vignetting is not allowed" - I haven't applied any vignetting to this photo that was taken outside, the full horizon in the background causes a natural change in the colour of the sky even to the naked eye.

Especially when this photo was accepted afterwards https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9796112

Comment

Evening, would you think this is an acceptable upload?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X